July 2017 Newsletter
1. Recently Posted
- The Lego Workshop! How to, resources.
- Taking the Trauma out of Drama with Script-less Techniques
- Discussion/ideas for the Movement and Music Workshop
- Ideas for Isaiah 6 ...Isaiah's vision of the Temple, "Send me"
- Music Video and Science Project for teaching about "Trust"
- "Jesse Tree" Ideas being shared.
Post your lesson and resources questions in the Help Lounge.
2. Are You Ready to Celebrate?
Rotation.org's 20th Birthday starts early August. We'll have special features, photos, birthday wishes.
As part of our celebration, we'll be offering 20 Supporting Memberships for $20 each (that's 33% off). Watch for details in our upcoming Birthday Email coming soon!
3. "Like" and follow us on Facebook
We are posting some lively stuff! If you're regularly on FB, it's also a great way to get reminders of What's New at the site. Go to https://www.facebook.com/Rotation.org/
4. Elijah's Coming Soon from the Writing Team!
The Team's new Elijah "Super Set" should post by August 10th.
Six creative lessons "all about Elijah," including:
- Elijah and the Widow
- Elijah and the Still Small Voice
- Elijah and the Chariot of Fire -leaving his mantle for Elisha
5. New Article: The Inside Scoop on the Writing Team Renovation
Read an Interview with the Writing Team Renovation's Lead Writer.
Amy Crane talks to Neil MacQueen about how the Renovation is going, and what the future plans are for the Team. Find out who Neil thinks is "Rotation.org's Wonder Woman."
6. From the Board
The Rotation.org Board made a fun video at their last Board meeting, introducing themselves and counting up the years of experience they have between them. Check it out here, it's a great way to get to know them a little better.