Writing Schedule for Rotation.org's Writing Team
Here's the Team proposed schedule:
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 ... Done. May 2019
- Advent Angels and Shepherds ... Done. August 2019
- Psalm 23 ... Done. December 2019
- Lord's Prayer ... Winter 2020
- The Ten Commandments ... Summer 2020
- The Good Samaritan ... Fall 2020
- Jesus and Zacchaeus ... Winter 2021
- Lost Coin, Lost Sheep ... Summer 2021
- The Story of Ruth ... Fall 2021
- Daniel: Furnace and Den ... Winter 2022
- Micah 6:8 What does the Lord Require? ... Summer 2022
- The Prodigal Son ... Fall 2022
- Jonah ... Winter 2023
- Man Let down through the Roof ... Summer 2023
- Fruits of the Spirit ... Fall 2023
The schedule may change.
The above stories also have some good content in our public forums, ...which is one of the reasons they haven't been on the Team's writing schedule until now. However, our Writing Team is producing such creative and detailed lessons that, after working on other stories that didn't have enough good public content, we have now put these important stories on our "to be written" list.
Are you a volunteer looking to improve your creative lesson writing and teaching skills?
Email Neil at email@example.com to join one of our teams. We provide training materials, collaborative brainstorming, and help our writers with lesson development and editing. You'll work with a team of experienced and new writers to produce a lesson set for our community. And, you'll learn a lot!