- Mission Possible – make a stained glass window
- Lighthouse Café – decorate small pumpkins for tables at Saints on the Street
- Holywood – monologue on 3 saints for the day (need costumes) – interview members of the class – a brief biography and why they love God.
- Creation Station – decorate ornament for all who have died in parish family this year
- Special Assignments – Faith Crest – using a shield put the child’s name with a phrase “A Saint of God” draw images on the crest that tell about themselves and what they do for God
- Mission Possible – Graffiti Wall - Divide long sheet/roll of paper on wall with line – one side write “With Christ” and other side write “Without Christ” – have them draw pictures and words that depict this
Talk about Halloween and All Saints
- Lighthouse Café – Peace Offering Cocoa
- Holywood – monologue on other 3 saints and interview again –
- Heritage Bells - Ribbon of bright color – string a bell in honor of someone who has helped you understand God better – sing and pass the ribbons listening to the bells that tell of those who set the foundation for our faith
- Creation Station – paper weaving – all that have gone before us have woven the fabric of faith. Weave strips of colored paper naming someone that has helped them.