Where to find costumes?
Check online for pre-made Bible costumes for kids.
- Amazon has lots of Bible costumes, beards, wigs for kids and adults.
- Oriental Trading Co has Bible costumes.
Make your own using patterns (if you sew) or by just collecting pieces of cloth you can wear over your head and around your shoulders.
- Simplicity and McCalls both have patterns for costumes for Christmas and Easter pageants. Or you can do something much more simple with a tunic with seams only up the sides and an open front and rope to tie it with.
- For really simple, buy some remnant cloth in various colors to turn into tunics (slit a hole in them) or headdresses.
- Grey and brown fun-fur can make some fun hair and beards.