Summary of Workshops:
- Music – Compare/Contrast Songs & Compose Your Own
- Computer – Power Point Slide Show
- Cooking – Vanity Cakes
- Movie – Pixar’s Cars
Ecclesiastes 12:13-14 “Fear God and keep His commandments.”
Rotation Objectives: At the end of the Rotation, kids should be able to…
- Understand the main theme of Ecclesiastes.
- Recognize that hope and joy are found only in God.
- Realize that “things” cannot make us happy.
- The Byrds. “Turn Turn Turn.” Musical Recording.
- Cars. Disney/Pixar, 2006. DVD.
- Rebecca St. James. “That’s What Matters.” Musical recording from the CD, God.
- Shelley Wendel. “Cream Puffs.” http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Cream-Puffs/Detail.aspx
A lesson set written by Deborah Ward from: Williams Lake Church of the Nazarene
Copyright 2009 Williams Lake Church of the Nazarene, Waterford, MI
Permission to copy materials granted for non-commercial use provided credit is given and all cited references remain with this material.
A representative of Rotation.org reformatted this post to improve readability.