Painting with Salt
In short, you draw designs with white glue, sprinkle with table salt, and drip diluted food coloring onto the salted glue.
Lesson and Images at https://faithfullittlehands.co...h-bible-art-project/
Make it edible ~ Salt of the Earth Cracker
1. Make cracker dough and roll out thin on parchment paper in the shape of "the earth."
2. "Draw" images and words using a thin small dowel or kabob stick making grooves in the dough.
3. Drop salt into the grooves (use medium grain salt).
4. Drip food coloring over the salt. (The moisture will also keep the dough from folding over the salt.
5. Bake per your earth cracker dough instructions.