A sticky question to all of our registered members, especially those using the Rotation Model to organize their Sunday School...
Are you WAY overpaying for Sunday School curriculum?
Let's just take a look at Rotation-style curriculum for example...
- Cokesbury's PowerXpress Rotation-style curriculum is $15 per lesson.
- Deep Blue's "Rotation Stations" curriculum is $99 per lesson set.
- Sparkhouse's Rotation curriculum is $42.99 per lesson set.
- PCUSA's "We Believe" Rotation curriculum is $15 per lesson.
- Potter's Rotation curriculum is $65 per lesson set.
- Group's Faithweaver "Friends” Rotation Curriculum is $105 per quarter.
If you are using any of these, you are spending between $500 and $1000 a year on "okay" Rotation curriculum when you COULD be paying only $45 PER YEAR for GREAT Rotation curriculum.
Yep... $45 for an entire year, or actually years of lessons.
That's what it costs to become a supporting member of Rotation.org and download as many of the Writing Team's lessons as you want, and any of our thousands of free lesson and teaching resources.
How is this possible? Because we are supported by our members -- not sales. We are led by volunteers and don't employ an office or marketing staff.
Sign up before September 12th and take $5 off using the code "5discount"
A few more things that make us different from the rest...
- Rotation.org is the official home of the Workshop Rotation Model.
- We were founded by the creators of the Rotation Model.
- The 38 extra special Rotation-style lesson sets (and counting) from our 'New' Writing Team were written by experienced Rotation Modelers -- each of whom has decades of teaching experience. Their 38+ sets are in addition to our thousands of free lessons and ideas in our public forums.
- All our lessons can EASILY be used by TRADITIONAL Sunday Schools.
- The New Writing Team's work is overseen by a group of six Christian educators from four major denominations and a Presbyterian minister. Together, our leaders and editorial team have over 150 years of creative teaching experience.
- You can download and edit every single one of the Writing Team's lesson plans and all the rest of our site's content.
- Rotation.org is the ONLY online curriculum resource that also offers personal expert support to teachers by teachers via our Teachers’ Lounge.
- We continue to post free teacher training and continuing education articles.
- Rotation.org's website is not a "storefront." It is an interactive community that invites your instant feedback and lesson ideas, and allows us to continue to update and improve resources.
- We DO NOT accept advertising and are NOT managed by a marketing department.
Learn more about Rotation.org, its mission, and its attitude.
"Cokesbury," PowerXpress," and "Deep Blue" are the United Methodist Publishing. "Sparkhouse" is a division of ELCA/Augsburg Publishing. Rotation.org Inc. is an independent, volunteer-run, non-profit Sunday School mission.