This message was emailed to all our supporting members. Become one today!
A Message and Thank You to our Supporting Members
from Amy Crane, President of the Rotation.org Board of Directors
Like many of you, I'm busy getting my fall Sunday School off the ground and using Rotation.org as my source for great lessons and ideas. Wearing my other hat as President of Rotation.org's Board, I'm working with a great bunch of people to improve and add to our content and to help our Writing Team.
Our site exists because you and other people like you CARE about creative teaching and sharing. So on behalf of us all thank you for being a Supporting Member!
One of the reasons I love being a Supporting Member is because of the work of our Writing Team. Here's what our support makes possible...
- Continued improvements! All of the original 34 lesson sets have been completely re-written. And now, there are NEW sets: The Cross, Jesus Feeds the 5000, and our latest set, Shepherds and Angels. More coming too!
- Higher standards of creativity, unrivaled levels of detail and innovation. The Writing Team sets not only makes my lessons better, but they also make me a better teacher.
If you haven't seen the latest from the Team, prepare to be inspired!
Speaking of $45 a year...
Have you compared our cost to the cost of other Traditional and Rotation curriculums out there? Rotation.org has to be the bargain of the century. How do we do it? By crowd-sourcing, very low overhead, ZERO marketing department (no offices at all, actually), and being member-supported (not advertising or product supported).
- I believe we are the least expensive AND most creative curriculum in existence. Review the shocking savings and pat yourself on the back.
I love being a part of this revolutionary approach and I hope you do, too. Sunday School needs new lesson ideas, new resources, and a new vision for creating and sharing online. That's what Rotation.org is all about and I'm proud to play a small part in it.
Another feel-great-reason to maintain your Supporting Membership...
You are helping small churches, poor churches, and struggling teachers.
How? By allowing us to be "here" for those with little or no budget. In that respect, we are a MISSION to Sunday Schools and fellow Sunday School teachers far and wide.
I love that about Rotation.org and I hope you do, too!
You are also putting PASTE in each other's hair
Your support has allowed us to produce the new free "Paste in My Hair" Teacher Training Resources and Handouts. Your contributions, combined with a gift from First Presbyterian Birmingham, Michigan allowed us to commission the creation of new teacher training materials and handouts—and make them available to all.
THE LATEST PASTE ENTRY:
These are exciting days for Rotation.org!
More volunteers are getting involved. And our content continues to expand and improve. In addition to your annual membership, please think about sharing in these vital ways:
- Share a creative Bible lesson or idea in one of our Lesson Forums.
- Think about joining a future Writing Team. It's a great learning experience. We train!
- Talk to your church about making a special "over and above" contribution by check or via our online offering form. Our budget is lean and every contribution counts.
- Follow us on Facebook and tag rotation.org in your church's Facebook posts about Sunday school. We post new lesson ideas and resources on Facebook several times a week.
If you have any questions or suggestions for Rotation.org, I invite you to personally contact me, or post your reply below,
Amy is the President of our six-member volunteer Board of Directors.
Learn more about the Board, its members, and their work.