"Transforming your classroom space and teaching techniques
will transform attitudes, activities, and outcomes"
TRANSFORM YOUR TEACHING SPACE
- Visit our "workshop design" topics for lots of photos, decor ideas, and technique helps. Whether you're using a Traditional Model or the Workshop Rotation Model, you'll find inspiration and great ideas for your classroom in our design forums.
TRANSFORM HOW YOU TEACH
- A lot of curriculum and teachers are STUCK in the 1970s. We at Rotation.org are constantly thinking up new ideas and improving old ones to meet today's needs. Browse our workshop "teaching technique" forums. For example, we've recently added the fun "FLAT LAY" drama technique to our Drama Workshop resources. It's such a fun way to 'pose' or video record stories that your kids will be asking to do it again!
The "Flat Lay" technique is used in two of our upcoming "Shepherds and Angels" lessons.
TRANSFORM WHAT YOU SAY
- Learn how to identify the "low hanging fruits" in a Bible passage and how they can inspire creative ideas and shareable insights for teaching.
- Read Information to Transformation: Writing and teaching lessons that get to the heart of the matter (recently revised and improved).
GIVE YOUR TEACHERS HELP WHEN THEY NEED IT
- Share this link to our Teachers Help Lounge where they can ask for creative lesson and resource help 7 days a week.
TRANSFORM YOUR TEACHERS BY "WHO" YOU RECRUIT and "HOW" YOU TRAIN THEM
- In our July newsletter, we shared a number of printable or emailable Teacher Training articles and our growing collection of Teacher Training Event resources.
- Be sure to look at our Teacher Recruiting Tips & Discussion forum and our recruiting handout!
Whether you're using a traditional or Rotation style Sunday School, we share your enthusiasm for God's Word and creative approaches. As a non-profit, volunteer-led ministry, our annual budget also depends on people like you. Become a Supporting Member of our mission today.
Amy, Carol, Jaymie, Luanne, Anne, and Cathy
Your 2019 volunteer Rotation.org Board