Rotation.org's Early June Newsletter
The Pentecost Edition
Did you see all our Pentecost lesson and worship ideas? If you didn't, DON'T WORRY, they'll be there next year too, and with more new additions.
This is one of the things that makes Rotation.org UNIQUE: we are an ARCHIVE of great ideas. Unlike traditional publishers, we can host as many lessons and ideas as we want, whereas publishers always have to be selling what's new.
New Resources for Leaders, Creative Teachers, and Lesson Writers
We recently started adding "how to" insights and articles for creative lesson writers and teachers in our expanded Teaching and Training Resource Forum.
- Recruiting New Teachers ~ where to look, "Do's and Dont's" (updated)
- Where's That Come From ?!? -- the often surprising journey from blank page to creative lesson plan
- Information to Transformation: Writing and teaching lessons that get to the heart of the matter (Recently revised and improved)
- How to Write a Bible Background for Teachers
- Check out our Fall Teacher Training Event: The Teacher Be-attitudes
New from the Writing Team
Coming in August from our Team: "Angels and Shepherds"
Interested in learning how to write creative lessons with our Team?
Reply to this email! We have another new Team starting in September.
Thanks to everyone who makes Rotation.org a great resource. Is it your time to step forward and become a Supporting Member? Learn more and step up today.
Your 2019 Volunteer Board of Directors,
Amy Crane, President
Cathy Walz, Anne Camp, Jaymie Derden, Carol Hulbert, and Luanne Payne