Exchange Volunteer modified title of post.
The new catch phrase in education for the last few years is Multi- Intelligences
According to Howard Gardner there are 8 ways that we learn.
1. Logical-Mathematical: You like to work with numbers, you think logically and operate with reason.
2. Linguistic-Verbal: You use words effectively, orally or in writing. You also enjoy listening.
3. Musical: You enjoy experiencing and/or performing any form of music.
4. Spatial: You perceive the visual-spatial world accurately, you enjoy visual art forms and can graphically represent ideas.
5. Bodily-Kinesthetic: You use your whole body to express ideas and feelings and use your hands to produce or transform things.
6. Naturalistic: You appreciate, nurture, and care for plants, animals, and the environment.
7. Interpersonal/relational: You are a people person and have an awareness of others' feelings.
8. Intrapersonal/introspective: You have a good sense of self and are focused within.