These are trying times for children's ministry. Most of us are stressing over what to offer our families that's do-able and stimulating while our church buildings and programs are closed.
Rotation.org is rising with you to meet the challenges. As a Supporting Member, you have access to these new resources... (And more are on the way!)
They're easy to do, creative, and their subjects are timely. We also put them in PDFs so you can easily share them, and families can view the PDF on their home computer together and click links to resources.
- Five Lord's Prayer lessons that explain and encourage the practice of prayer at home—which is especially timely given this stressful period.
- Four Elijah and Jonah interactive lessons for today's young prophets about today's important issues.
- Five short video lessons about the Proverbs, emphasizing how to make good choices and the wisdom of kindness.
Promote at-home learning in your congregation by selecting from 18 free Bible Software programs and games your families can use at home now.
...and you can use at church when classes resume.
Most of these programs are designed for 2nd-6th grade, and especially for older kids. These are great resources for promoting at-home learning.
Elijah and Jonah, Awesome Bible Stories, Ten Commandments, Galilee Flyer, and more!
Get updated COVID advice and join the discussion about how and when to return to the classroom.
- Safe Classroom Practices, Alternatives to "regular" Sunday School
- Reopening and/or Reimagining Sunday School This Fall
- Read "Connecting and Caring Beyond the Classroom." This "teacher training article" has a number of good ideas for reaching out to students @home.
- Have a question or suggestion? Share it!
Working together for our precious kids,
Amy, Luanne, Carol, Cathy, Donna, and Robin
Your Rotation.org volunteer Board of Directors