New and Timely Teaching Resources & Topics at Rotation.org
Late March 2021
This past Winter we surveyed our members about their "return to in-person Sunday School plans and needs." Here are some of the intriguing results.
1. While roughly half of our members' churches had returned to in-person worship, 75% had NOT returned to in-person Sunday School and had no plans to do so before Easter. Most said they are taking a "wait and see" approach.
2. 16% of our members predict an attendance drop of more than 40% post-pandemic. 35% predict a drop of between 10% and 40%.
3. "Help rebuilding attendance" and "recruiting teachers" were voted the two biggest challenges coming out of the pandemic.
4. The two "most needed resources" voted on by our members were "Creative Broadly-Graded Curriculum" and "Help Reaching Out to Infrequent and Non-attending families."
Our Post Pandemic forums are already addressing some of these needs and more resources are in the works!
Get a Creative, Broadly-Graded Curriculum for just $45 a year
It's called "A Supporting Membership at Rotation.org" and it gives you full access to our creative Writing Team's special broadly-graded curriculum. See their full lesson menu and learn more about the Team. Join today!
- Great for Rotation Model and traditional-style Sunday School use.
- Loaded with adaptations for age, class size, and length of class.
- Over 250 creative lessons on 40 major Bible stories to choose from.
- Bible Backgrounds, printables, and lots of teacher helps.
- Easy to modify and share because they are completely digital.
- And you can talk with the writers and our leadership team to get answers to your questions and share ideas.
Upcoming New Lessons Sets from the Team:
Late March: Jesus and Zaccheus
Late June: Fruits of the Spirit
Question: Are you doing or thinking of using a "Hybrid" In-Person + "Real-time" Online Sunday School Model?
If so, Heather at Grace Covenant Presbyterian in North Carolina would like to share ideas with you.