This set is too huge to post here.
There are 12 lessons on the Miracles of Jesus - two lessons each:
- Drama: Paralyzed Man and his friends (Mark 2:1-12) & Raising Lazarus from the dead (John 11:1-44) .
- Art: The Feeding of the 5000 (Matthew 14:13-21) & Jesus Stills a Storm (Mark 4:35-41).
- Puppets: 10 Lepers (Luke 17:11-19) & Blind Bartimaeus (Mark 10:46-52).
- Video: Healing a crippled boy (Luke 9:37-43) & Healing Jairus’ daughter and the woman with the flow of blood (Mark 5:21-43).
- Games: Healing of the Centurion’s servant (Matt. 8:5-13 & Luke 7:1-10) & Review of: Wedding at Cana (John 2:1-11), Feeding the 5000 (Matt. 14:15-21), Healing of the Centurion’s Servant (Matt. 8:5-13), Blind Bartimaeus (Mark 10:46-52) and the Paralyzed Man Healed (Mark 2:1-12).
- Devotion Motion: The Wedding at Cana, John 2:1-11 & Blind Man of Bethsaida (Mark 8:22-26).
Go here to view each lesson (search for VBS).
We developed these lessons as our pilot for using the Workshop Rotation Model, in the summer of 2000. It was hugely successful. We learned and made adjustments and launched our first rotation a few weeks later.
These lessons would also be good as a summer program.
Posted by Catherine from Kirk of Kildaire Presbyterian Church, Cary, NC.
Printed from Rotation.org