This topic is focused on what church leaders and experts are saying and what various church statistics and surveys are telling us.
A discussion about Returning, Rebuilding, and Renewing Sunday School
as we come out of the pandemic this fall 2021 and beyond
Kicking off the topic: Neil's list of recommended articles
Here are links to some of the pastor-bloggers and church "experts" whose insights I have appreciated on the subject of preparing and leading congregations through and after the COVID pandemic. While mostly geared toward "church" and adult worship, much of their advice and observations affect Children's ministry as well. --Rev Neil
- What Not to Say to People When Leading Change
- 8 Disruptive Church Trends in the Post Pandemic Church
- Returning to the Pre-pandemic Church Would be a Step Backwards (for some)
- 5 Post Pandemic Accelerators (priorities)
- Leading a Post-COVID Church: A Pastor’s Guide to Ministry Challenges & Opportunities
Free E-Book By Thom Rainer. Thom's advice is usually right on target.
- Podcast: Leading a Simple Church in Post Covid World
- Ten Predictions About the Future Church
- 5 Trends Shaping Next Gen Ministry
- 5 Types of Church Members Who Will Not Return
- Pew Research into Church Attendance during COVID and expectations
- Pastoring in a Digital Age
- Best and Worst Digital Practices
- The Church has Left the Building: 5 Truths about the Future
- 4 Reasons Your Church Will Lose Volunteers after the Pandemic
Become a Supporting Member now to access all our great content and support important topics and discussions.