EVERY month, our last workshop is a Scrapbook Page-making Workshop.
- We bought a binding system that allows the kids to add pages every month, as many as they like.($35)
- We invested in a digital camera, and take pictures of every workshop.($125)
- We have lots of stickers, markers, etc for them to use. (pennies)
- The only rule is they have to retell the story we learned that month somewhere on the page, with words or pictures.
- The kids LOVE it! And we have lots of volunteers to help with it.
The initial expense is kind of high, but it is stuff that we use EVERY month, and can be used for other purposes in the church.
We have several "scrapbooking" moms and grandmoms who enjoy helping us pull off this workshop. They always have lots of great ideas.