The first storybook was gleaned from the help forum in response to someone looking for storybook ideas on Feeding of the 5000 earlier this year. I've added more!
- What's for Lunch (Arch Book Series), by Concordia Publishing House, 1997, 9780570075370. Done in rhyme.
- This is the Lunch that Jesus Served, by Dandi Daley Mackall, Augsburg, 9780806651187, 2006. This is out of print, but you can currently still find it on amazon. Very nicely done in a lyrical rhyme, nicer size for storytelling, lovely illustrations, back of the book includes: Bible Text, Servant Ideas, Bible Bread Facts, and Fun Fish Facts.
- Jesus Feeds the People Beginner's Bible (I Can Read Series), Zondervan, 2009, 9780310717799. Simple sentence or two per page, art work from the Beginner's Bible.
- Jesus Feeds the Five Thousand - 3 piece Playset (Tales of Glory Series). PVC figures approximately 3" tall. Do an online search for Tales of Glory Playsets.
More info on about Story Table (Drama) workshop see here.
- Jesus Feeds 5000 (Pencil Fun Books), Cook Communications, 9780781449007. Could be used for year end gifts or at Christmas, depending what time of year you did the story.