While our entire site is a Rotation Model resource, we've put together this handy one-page menu of links for those who are new to the Model and our site, and/or are using the Rotation Model.
What is the Workshop Rotation Model? Video below!
We have two Rotation Model Resource Forums here at Rotation.org:
- ROTATION MODEL: Video Presentations, Articles about Getting Started, Scheduling, Picking Stories, Managing, and More
- ROTATION MODEL: Workshop Set up, Decor, Teaching Techniques, Workshop Manuals, Resources, Workshop Photos
Have a question? Ask it in our Teachers Lounge
Here is a handy list of links to frequently visited Rotation Model topics
- Online Presentations About the Workshop Rotation Model
- 3, 4, and 5 Year Teaching Plans, aka a "Scope and Sequence" for Rotation Model Sunday Schools
- Deciding which stories to teach, an approach and 5-year plan
- 4 and 5 Week Rotation Schedule Examples for 1 to 5 different Rotating Groups
- Planning and Launching the Workshop Rotation Model
- Links to Specific Workshops:
- Exemplary Lesson Plans for Rotation Workshops, broadly-graded with many adaptations
- Frequently asked questions about setting up a W.o.R.M. Sunday School.
- Preschoolers and Kindergartners in Rotation
- Questions People Ask AFTER They Have Started the WoRM
- "Multiple-Intelligences" and the Workshop Rotation Model
- More articles about the Rotation Model in small Sunday Schools, shared space, declining attendance, special needs, failure, history of the Model, and more.
Here's a 2-minute overview of the Workshop Rotation Model for Sunday School...