We have two levels of membership: "Registered" and "Supporting."
Annual Supporting Memberships are $45. They get you full access to every forum and feature, our e-news highlighting new content, and access to our amazing Writing Team lesson sets. Supporting Members also get access to a new set of Bible Video resources, and our new "Paste in My Hair" children's ministry blog. Details below. Join now.
Registered Memberships are free but limited. They give you the ability to view all our public forums, post ideas and questions, use certain features, and receive our monthly "what's new" email newsletter. Registered memberships do not include access to the Writing Team lessons.
Unregistered Visitors can browse the site, but certain features and content are invisible to them.
→ If you're already registered and want to upgrade to a Supporting Membership, Go here!
→ If you've never registered and are ready to become a Supporting Member, Come on down!
→ If you just want a free registered, limited membership? Register here.
The 15 Benefits of Being a Supporting Member
Supporting Members make this site possible, and that's why they get access to every feature, every forum, and resources created specifically for them.
- Access to all Rotation.org's lessons and resources
- Access to all the Writing Team's lesson sets
- Access to the lesson SEARCH feature.
- Can "Bookmark" a topic or post which creates a favorites list on your Profile Wall to return to later.
- Access to the Teacher Training Presentation.
- A Voice in making site decisions.
- Access to the "Private Messages" member contact system.
- Ability to upload photos and attachments.
- Can Change Displayed Name after registering.
- Can Mark all forums as "read."
- Can use the "invite" feature to invite teachers to join by email.
- Can View Member Profiles and access Member Directory.
- Supporting Member-only emails.
- The 'Supporting Member' badge displayed next to your screen name.
- Our thanks! ...and the knowledge that you are supporting a unique, grassroots, volunteer-led experiment in sharing!
Supporting Members can be individuals or churches. Church leaders are welcome to share their Supporting Member access with volunteers in their congregation.
If you or your church would prefer to send a $45 check to open a Supporting Membership account, mail your check to "Rotation.org Inc." along with your name and registered member screen name to. After receiving your check, we'll change your member status.
c/o Cathy Walz, Treasurer
1518 Elgin Ave
Forest Park, IL 60130
More about Rotation.org and its Board of Directors
Rotation.org is a non-profit 501(c)3 corporation owned and operated by an elected Board of Directors. Founded in 1997, and incorporated in 2005, our site is the product of hundreds of volunteers, teachers, Church educators, writers, and
The Board of Directors oversees the website and finances. All our Directors are volunteers with the
Anne is a Christian Educator -now retired from Shadyside Presbyterian in Pittsburgh and living on St. Simon's Island, Georgia. Anne's church was one of the first Presbyterian Rotation churches to spring up outside of the Chicago in the 90's. She was Rotation.org's treasurer until early 2017 and serves as one of our Writing Team editors.
Past Rotation.org Board Members
- Tanja Rouintree, CE coordinator at the Presbyterian Church in Nevada Missouri.
- Julie Burton, Director of Congregational Resources for Eastern Oklahoma Presbytery.
- Cindy Merten, DCE, First Presbyterian Church, Birmingham MI.
- Jeanne McIver, Westminster Presbyterian, Dayton OH.
- Ken and Phyllis Wezeman, Mishawaka IN. (and former staff at Rotation.org)
- Neil MacQueen, Presbyterian minister, (now in) Tampa FL
Our paid webmaster and editor is Neil MacQueen. Neil created Rotation.org in 1997 and turned it over to the Board in 2005. In 2013, the Board hired Neil to manage the increasing complexity or our site, and help improve the quality of our content. Neil is a Presbyterian minister living in Tampa Florida.
Rotation.org is an independent ministry.
We are not connected to any publisher or denomination. Our only source of income comes from individuals and individual churches. The MAJORITY of our lessons and articles are open to everyone free-of-charge.
Rotation.org's Board Members, leaders, editorial policies, and content contributors reflect a mainline denominational point of view (Methodist, Presbyterian, etc.). We expect our members to adapt all material from the site to suit their own theological needs.
Who owns the domain name and posted materials?
This site and "Rotation.org Inc." are owned by the Board.
The Cost of Running Our Site
All totaled, it takes about $40,000 a year to operate this site --which is entirely funded by member contributions.
We have three major expenses:
(1) Paying for our platform hosting. We use Social Strata's Hoop.la state-of-the-art community software.
(2) Webmaster services. Daily site monitoring and maintenance. Coding, updates, improvements. Years ago we did this with volunteers, but as the size and complexity of our site has grown, so
(3) Editing and Writing Support. Improving existing content and adding new lesson content is a big priority for our Board and Supporting Members.
Unique, non-denominational, volunteer-led..... Rotation.org is not only a great resource, we're demonstrating a new way of supporting and resourcing each other using today's technology with a non-profit strategy that's not hobbled by marketing needs, the limitations of paper publishing, and denominational politics.
Make an "Over and Above" Donation!
Many churches and individuals make an annual or one-time donation over and above their Supporting Member contribution in support of Rotation.org. In fact, to make our budget we need many to do just that.
To make an "over and above" donation, go to our Online Donation option at the non-profit "Networkforgood.org" website "donation cart". (And remember, this networkforgood.org donation option is not the same as becoming an annual Supporting Member through the Lesson Exchange. NetworkforGood.org works with thousands of organizations and churches to provide them with a simple online donation option. It's safe and secure.
If you prefer to send your "over and above" contribution by check, send it payable to Rotation.org Inc to:
c/o Cathy Walz, Rotation.org Treasurer
1518 Elgin Ave
Forest Park, IL 60130 (please include your name and email with the check)