Writing Schedule for Rotation.org's Writing Team
Here's the Team writing schedule.
- Jesus Feeds the 5000 ... Spring 2019
- Advent Angels and Shepherds ... August 2019
- Psalm 23 ... December 2019
- Lord's Prayer ... Winter 2020
- Jesus and Zaccheus ... Summer 2020
- Lost Coin, Lost Sheep ... Fall 2020
- Fruits of the Spirit ... Winter 2021
- Good Samaritan ... Summer 2021
- The Story of Ruth ... Fall 2021
- Daniel: Furnace and Den ... Winter 2022
- Micah 6:8 What does the Lord Require? ... Summer 2022
- The Prodigal Son ... Fall 2022
- Jonah ... Winter 2023
- Man Let down through the Roof ... Summer 2023
(Note: The schedule is subject to change.)
The above stories also have some good content in our public forums, ...which is one of the reasons they haven't been on the Team's writing schedule until now. However, our Writing Team is producing such creative and detailed lessons that, after working on other stories that didn't have enough good public content, we have now put these important stories on our "to be written" list.
Are you someone who's looking to improve your creative brainstorming, lesson writing, and teaching skills?
Email Neil at email@example.com to join one of our volunteer teams. Most of our writers have years of teaching and leading experience and are looking to expand their creative lesson skills and give back to the site. No previous lesson writing or Rotation experience is needed, but teaching experience is important, as is the ability to take and give feedback. You'll spend about 8 weeks working online with a group of other writers (experienced and new), an editor, resource person, and our Lead Writer. You'll participate in group study and brainstorming and work with our Lead Writer to develop your draft. You'll get and give feedback to other writers and have help getting your draft ready for our editing process. Learn more about the process and then contact Neil.